- Your role: Real estate manager
- Theme: Building energy-efficient neighborhoods
- Music: not bad; works well
- Graphics: 2D graphics made to look 3D
- Interface: angled overhead view; easy to navigate
- Advancement: earn more money, build better buildings
Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source is almost an exact duplicate of Hotel Mogul in the way the mechanics and interface work, so I was quickly drawn in. You are hired by various clients to help out their neighborhood by constructing attractive homes, from which you collect rent money. But the unique feature of this game is that you are required to work at making the homes and neighborhood more energy-efficient with the help of hired technicians.
This is my first time playing any of the Build-a-Lot games, and I can tell you that I like what I see. If you appreciate this kind of game, you should try this fourth entry in the series.
To get it, click the image below:
|Today's $2.99 Daily Deal (from the Big Fish toolbar) :|
click an image below and use coupon code kill299 at checkout
|Category: Hidden Objects|
|Based on a movie of the same name. Get this mystery game today only for $2.99!|