- Your role: an old gravedigger
- Theme: arranging attractive grave plots to order
- Music: fits the theme well
- Graphics: 3D modelled; overhead view (same style as Warcraft III)
- Advancement: earn more money, work for higher paying clients, design better graves
What I like
- An original theme!
- Great graphics (will require some effort from your graphics card)
- Fun economic mechanics: take orders > buy supplies > build grave plots > make money > expand your business
- Music that works with the theme
What I don't like
- The time element: day and night cycles, days feel too short, zombies and ghosts come out at night
- The tutorial sometimes forces you to do things you don't want to. You have to tell it to stop giving tips if you want to go your own way. And then you don't learn about things you still need to learn!
- The story: the woman is a money-grubber. Working for a character like that offers little incentive for success.
To start digging graves, click the image below:
|Today's $2.99 Daily Deal (from the Big Fish toolbar) :|
click an image below and use coupon code titanic299 at checkout
|Category: Hidden Objects|
|During the Big Fish Games Daily Deals, my wife and I have been saying, "I hope they offer Hidden Expedition: Titanic as a Daily Deal." So you can imagine my glee when I saw today's deal! We've enjoyed the other two Hidden Expedition games, but haven't yet had the opportunity to play Titanic. I'm a fan of the Titanic story, and of shipwreck and seafaring stories in general. I had enough fun with the 90s adventure game Titanic: Adventure Out of Time to play through it twice. So, this opportunity to explore a sunken ship is an one I can't turn down. If you want to add this Hidden Expedition entry to your casual games library, today is the day! Get it for $2.99 today only!|