- Style: High-quality 3D objects
- Timed?: no
- Hint system: unlimited, slow refill
- Music: weak synth music
- Theme: time travel; science stuff
- Objects per scene: varies
- Penalty for wrong clicks: yes, after too many wrong clicks the screen freaks out for a short time
Recently, Big Fish has been showing us that high-quality hidden objects games are still being produced. Oh, but Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time is more than just finding hidden items. You will also combine some items and play various mini-games/puzzles, like building things or piecing items back together. The only weak element was the music. But the character animations are really cool. Sprill and Ritchie are fuzzy little creatures. I imagine kids will like this one too.
I really liked this one. I recommend you give it a try.
To get it, click the image below: