Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's coming up?

I know it's been a while since my last review, so let me bring you up to date on what's going on behind the scenes here at AGFE.

I am working on reviewing a 2009 game right now, and playing some other games for review. Life is incredibly busy around here, and I'm squeezing in as much gaming time as I can for your sake. Forgive me for not getting more reviews up more quickly.

Have you noticed how many mediocre HOGs are still being released? It's both good and bad. On the one hand, I know I can avoid most of the new HOGs, and that frees me up for other games. On the other hand, that means there is more sludge on the market to wade through before finding the gems.

So keep your eye out for some more reviews. Thanks to all of you who are visiting AGFE regularly, and even greater thanks to those of you who have posted comments. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment